- Educate students about the types of long-living trees, especially Ghaf Trees, which inhabit the local environment in the UAE.
- Establishing a culture of environmental awareness among the groups of students of the first, second, and third stages about the importance of Ghaf Trees to humans and animals in the past and in the present.
- Instilling the values of positive environmental behavior among students towards preserving Ghaf Trees as an important national resource in the UAE.
The Sustainable Tree Initiative (Ghaf Trees):
The purpose of this initiative is to spread awareness among school students about the importance of Ghaf Tree, which inhabit the local environment in the United Arab Emirates, by setting goals to:
MEYE Young Leader of the Year Award (2019)
Our RAKAA students are participating in the Young Leader of the Year Award of 2019. This is an award for young members from the ages of 14- 21 years old in the UAE and the Middle East, who have determined skills through their attempt to unite their local community to band together for positive change, whether it's for people or for the planet. These members should be devoted to solve global issues through action in their local community, without fearing failure in achieving their goals. There are ten different awards categories which include:
- Tolerance, Resilience, and Happiness
- Sports, Leisure, and Entertainment
- Science and Engineering
- Health and Wellness
- Government and Society
- Environment and Community
- Education and Training
- Digital Technology and Media
- Business and Entrepreneurship
- Art Fashion & Culture
At RAKAA, we believe that Student Wellbeing is a very important factor which highly contributes to the success of our students. When students feel “well” and safe, their confidence and sense of achievement is enhanced, and are therefore encouraged to take new challenges. As a result, this improves and strengthens their mental health and resilience, and this is what we continuously strive for!
School Wide Merits
UAE Government plans for ensuring the digital well-being of the UAE Community.
RAKAA is committed to ensuring our Digital strategies for safeguarding your children are in compliance with UAE National Digital Well-being strategy.
Physical Education (PE) Department Activities and Challenges for student wellbeing:
- Deal or No Deal Workout
- Scavenger Hunt Workout
- Spell your name workout
- Monopoly Fitness
- Roll The Dice Workout
- Health Education
Suggested Applications for students to use:
- Nike App: ready-to-do workouts for all levels of fitness
- STRAVA: an app to track fitness activities such as running/walking etc.